Milwaukee Tool is one of the most trusted brands if you need efficient tools for home and industrial use. As industrial and home appliance specialists that have worked with hundreds of high-quality hardware, we at Westland Fasteners know a good power tool when we see one.
We took the time to review some of the latest and most popular Milwaukee tools. While the brand’s products are sometimes on the pricier end, it’s usually worth the investment because of their long-lasting efficiency. We also factored in the prices of these tools, giving you a chance to choose the most ergonomic Milwaukee tools that will provide the best value for your money.
Here are the best Milwaukee tools on the market:
- Milwaukee M18 FUEL 3/8″ Mid-Torque Impact Wrench with Friction Ring – Tool Only
- Milwaukee M18 FUEL D-Handle Jig Saw – Tool Only
- Milwaukee M18 FUEL 5 Tool Combo Kit
- Milwaukee M18 FORCELOGIC 6T Knockout Tool 1/2″-4″ Kit
- Milwaukee M18 FUEL 1/2″ High Torque Impact Wrench with Free Grease Gun
Milwaukee M18 FUEL 3/8″ Mid-Torque Impact Wrench with Friction Ring – Tool Only
Price: $215 on Amazon
If you need a powerful 3/8″ impact wrench designed to last and provide more runtime, then the Milwaukee M18 FUEL 3/8″ Mid-Torque Impact Wrench is your best bet. The tool delivers 600 ft-lbs nut-busting torque and 450 ft-lbs fastening torque, making it one of the most powerful 3/8″ impact wrenches.
The MI8 FUEL 3/8″ rarely overheats or overloads, and the 5.0 Ah battery will maintain consistent power output over long and constant usage. With its 3-mode drive control, the device provides superb control over its output speed, making it suitable for a wide variety of applications. Thanks to its 6.7″ size and great power-to-weight ratio, it’s an ideal option for handling most common fasteners in tight spaces.
- Delivers max RPM of 2,300.
- Friction ring for easy socket changes.
- Compact with great power, which makes it very versatile.
- Strong enough to replace a high-torque wrench in some cases.
- LED light.
- Very durable.
- Rubber surface for comfortable usage.
- Doesn’t have a one-key option
- A bit heavy with the 5.0 Ah battery for some uses.
Milwaukee M18 FUEL D-Handle Jig Saw – Tool Only
Price: $160 on Amazon
The M18 FUEL D-Handle Jig Saw is perfect for neat, well-controlled cuts on hardwoods and metals. At 3,500 strokes per minute, it provides an incredible blade speed that would minimize chipping or bucking.
Most people would prefer to rely on the power of corded jigsaws, but the M18 FUEL D-Handle Jig Saw is powered by the solid REDLITHIUM XC 5.0 battery. With this battery, the jigsaw can cut up to 105 feet of a 3/4″ laminated particle board per charge. The battery complements this power by being durable. The device could be powered all day with users needing only a few trips to the charger.
- Dust cover and dust collection tube
- Toolless blade-change and bevel adjustment
- Cuts really fast
- Two-finger trigger for variable speed
- LED light to increase cut-line visibility
- On/Off cut line blower to blow dust off cut-line
- Shoe guard to protect finished surfaces
- Anti-splintering insert pops out easily
- Doesn’t have a lock-on button
Milwaukee M18 FUEL 5 Tool Combo Kit
Price: $799 on Home Depot
The Milwaukee 2998-25 M18 FUEL 5 Tool Combo Kit provides some of the most efficient cordless equipment for drilling, fastening, and cutting in one cost-effective tool kit. The kit contains a hammer drill, a hex impact driver, a circular saw, a work light, a reciprocating saw, an extended capacity battery pack, and two multi-voltage chargers. The tools in the kit are powered by M18 batteries, which provide a reliable charge of 18 volts and very significant runtime.
Each tool comes with its advantages. The hammer drill provides superb power with 1,200 in-lbs of torque, making it one of the more powerful cordless drills. The hex impact driver enables fast-driving speed and more force with 2,000 in-lbs. The reciprocating saw is strong enough to cut through most hard surfaces. The circular saw lasts long and affords fewer trips to the charger, while the work light will last longer than conventional work lights.
- M18 REDLITHIUM™ XC5.0 battery pack.
- M18 and M12 multi-voltage charger.
- M18 Work Light with 100 Lumens.
- M18 FUEL 1/2″ hammer drill with led light.
- M18 FUEL 1/4″ hex impact driver with led light and 4-mode drive control.
- M18 FUEL SAWZALL reciprocating saw with led light and adjustable shoe.
- M18 FUEL 6 – 1/2″ circular with blade speed of 5,000 RPM.
- The M18 FUEL 1/4″ hex impact driver is quite sensitive and might require more skill to control.
Milwaukee M18 FORCELOGIC 6T Knockout Tool 1/2″-4″ Kit
Price: $1,599 on Amazon
The Milwaukee M18 Force Logic 6 Ton Knockout Tool Kit might seem pricey, but it’s actually a very good deal considering the quality and versatility of the equipment provided in the kit. With 1/2″ to 4″ punches and dies, it contains everything you might need to punch up to 4″ holes in 14 gauge mild steel.
The kit comes with an electrical, cordless M18 6-ton knockout tool, plus an M18 battery and charger. Designed for comfortable use, the equipment is lighter than most 6-ton knockout tools. It’s also easy to set up and use thanks to Milwaukee’s quick connect alignment system.
- M18 Force Logic 6-ton knockout tool.
- M18 2.0 compact battery with overload protection.
- 1/2″ to 4″ punches and dies.
- Easy to set up.
- 7/16″, 3/4″, and 1-1/8″ draw studs.
- 3/4″ rapid reset draw stud that works for 3/4″ to 2″ punches and dies.
- M18 and M12 multi-voltage charger.
- Not the most durable option.
Milwaukee M18 FUEL 1/2″ High Torque Impact Wrench with Free Grease Gun
Price: $579 on Red Tool Store
The M18 1/2″ High Torque Impact Wrench is a fantastic option for removing stubborn and rusted fasteners. The tool provides 1,000 ft-lbs of fastening torque and 1,400 ft-lbs of nut-bursting torque.
As a cordless impact wrench that measures 8.39″ in length, it’s great for use in tight spaces. The free M18 grease gun is an excellent addition, as you wouldn’t need to buy another tool for lubrication. The kit also comes with a dual-voltage charger and two M18 batteries.
- M18 FUEL 1/2″ impact wrench with friction ring.
- M18 XC 5.0 and 2.0 batteries.
- Free M18 grease gun.
- Wrench is compact and very powerful.
- Friction ring.
- Rubber cover for easy grip
- Dual voltage charger.
- It’s quite heavy.
Milwaukee’s cordless tools provide the power to match most corded equipment, but they are also super convenient to use. As such, they deserve a place in any contractor’s toolbox. Essentially, you can’t really go wrong with choosing a Milwaukee tool. You just need to be sure you’re getting the right equipment for the right purpose. Contact us if you need help choosing the best tool for your fasteners and hardware work.